Many pets are comforted by a consistent routine at home when their loved ones (their humans) are away. At Home Pet Care provides uninterrupted care for your cats, dogs, birds, hamsters, goats, donkeys, mules, horses or other small/large animal. A typical pet sitting visit averages approximately 30 minutes and includes feeding, watering, playing, medicating, dog walking or letting dogs out in fenced yard to play, cleaning litter box, and mild grooming such as occasional brushing/combing. Overnight stays and boarding are also available.
A personalized care plan may include any combination of the following:
• morning, midday, evening and late night visits
• providing food and fresh water
• interacting, walking, and playing with your pet
• normal daily maintenance of your pet’s litter box or cage
• medication, if necessary at no additional charge
• water house plants and bring in newspapers and mail
• provide a presence in your home during your absence
• occasional emails to keep you from worrying
• overnight stays
• transport to vet/kennel/boarding facility
• stuck at work need the dog walked?
• stuck on the highway & animals need care?